The Electrical Engineering Department of the institute has all facilities available for its students. Education as a key in the post globalization era can become effective only if it is wedded to the technological advances. The department is adequately equipped to provide requisite technological inputs for the industry and it offers excellent opportunities to its students to work on the latest problems related to the industry.
The manufacturing activities are undertaken in which both staff and students are involved. Emphasis is laid to utilize the men, machines of the department during project work hours (for final year).
NAGESH C.N B.E,
Head of the Department
SET Polytechnic, Melkote
Following labs come under Electrical & Electronics Engg. Dept.
- Basic Electrical Engg. Lab
- Electrical Workshop Practice-I Lab
- Electrical Workshop Practice-II Lab
- Fundamental of Electrical Engg. Lab
- Electrical Machines–I lab.
- Electrical Measurements and Instruments lab.
- Electrical Machine – II lab.
- Minor Project lab
- Electrical Power – II lab.
- Major Project lab
- Elements of Electrical and Electronics Engineering lab.
- Electrical Machine lab.
- Industrial Electronics and Control of Drives lab
|Basic Electrical Engg. Lab||Electrical Measurements and Instruments lab|